Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day Four

This whole thing is getting easier and easier. I become less and less hungry as the days go by and feel amazing. I know I said I would only weigh myself once a week but I am starting to see changes and became curious. This morning I weighed in at 322.0 which is awesome. I cannot wait until this summer when I will have a my personal trainer and can move this thing into high gear, but it is probably for the best to introduce it a little later. Right now all I have been doing is walking a few miles every night.

I was asked to redo the brick retaining wall in my backyard this summer and am excited to do it because it is a paleo-ish exercise. Between that and the personal trainer I am hopeful for some big changes. I really want to be able to join in on races and the CrossFit club on campus next semester.

I am going to try and remember to take a picture later tonight but I have a fire and the family is coming into town so we will see if I remember.

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment