Sunday, April 8, 2012

A new beginning




So, I had fallen off the wagon but decided to get right back on. As of yesterday I am 324.8 lbs and not the least bit happy with it. So the only logical thing to do is to stop bitching and do something about it. I have been reading paleo success stories on marksdailyapple.com to keep me motivated. I also have a paleo buddy which will help immensely.

Today my paleo buddy and I cooked a paleo easter dinne. We had roasted turkey, cauliflower "mashed potatoes", asparagus, deviled eggs and apple banana cookies. It came out amazing!

So here I go again. I am hoping for a more successful go around this time. I will be going home for the summer from college which should help with my efforts immensely. My family is following a paleo-ish, except they cannot eat pork. Also I will have a personal trainer three times a week. I just have to get through these final 4 weeks of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment