Monday, April 9, 2012

Day two

So I know that you are not supposed to weigh yourself daily because it leads to dissatisfaction, but I love it with paleo. Even if it is just a portion of a pound, I usually lose something everyday. This morning I weighed in at 323.4!

Last night I decided to go for w decent length walk to get some fresh air and burn some calories. I don't have much time as a college student to go to the gym so I figured every little bit helps.

I ended up getting hungry last night and almost forgot that you don't have to starve yourself on paleo! I ended up eating a little bit of turkey left over from dinner and an apple and was completely full.

I woke up this morning on day two completely full! I love the feeling!

Well I am going to enjoy my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment